You will see other people's opinions about Publishers Clearing House and you will find out what the others say about it.
Also, you will see opinions about other terms. Do not forget to leave your opinion about this topic and others related.
Publishers Clearing House was founded in 1953 by Harold Mertz to replace door-to-door magazine subscription sales by a single vendor offering multiple subscriptions by mail. It introduced its sweepstakes in 1967. In the early 1990s the company was the subject of concerns and legal actions regarding whether consumers were misled about their odds of winning the sweepstakes and whether purchases increased their chances. By 2010 the company had reached settlements with all 50 states.
The company acquired search company Blingo in 2006, online gaming company Funtank in 2010, and mobile marketing company Liquid Wireless in 2012.
- Clifford, Stephanie (23 December 2008). "ADVERTISING; Old-Line Magazine Sweepstakes Company Gets Digital". The New York Times. p. 3.
- Top 125 Privately Held Companies, Crain's New York, November 19, 2012, retrieved June 13, 2013
- Publishers Clearing House History, Publishers Clearing House
- As a private organization, Publishers Clearing House is not required to disclose its revenues
- "Publishers Clearing House." (n.d.): MarketLine/Medtrack Company Profiles, EBSCOhost (accessed June 13, 2013).
- "Publishers Clearing House Acquires Blingo, Inc.; Parent of Famous Prize Patrol Welcomes Blingo's Rapidly Growing Internet 'Search and Win' Site". Business Wire. Retrieved 2 April 2014.
In the image below, you can see a graph with the evolution of the times that people look for Publishers Clearing House. And below it, you can see how many pieces of news have been created about Publishers Clearing House in the last years.
Thanks to this graph, we can see the interest Publishers Clearing House has and the evolution of its popularity.
What do you think of Publishers Clearing House?You can leave your opinion about Publishers Clearing House here as well as read the comments and opinions from other people about the topic.
It's important that all of us leave our opinions about Publishers Clearing House to have a better knowledge about it: