You will see other people's opinions about Netflix and you will find out what the others say about it.
Also, you will see opinions about other terms. Do not forget to leave your opinion about this topic and others related.
Netflix, Inc. is a provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in all of North America (except Cuba), South America and parts of Europe (Denmark, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, and Germany), and of flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States, where mailed DVDs are sent via Permit Reply Mail. The company was established in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. It started its subscription-based service in 1999. By 2009, Netflix was offering a collection of 100,000 titles on DVD and had surpassed 10 million subscribers.
On February 25, 2007, Netflix delivered its billionth DVD. In April 2011, Netflix had 23.6 million subscribers in the United States and over 26 million worldwide. By 2011, the total digital revenue for Netflix reached at least $1.5 billion. On October 23, 2012, however, Netflix reported an 88% decline in third-quarter profits. In January 2013, Netflix reported that it had added two million U.S. customers during the fourth quarter of 2012 with a total of 27.1 million U.S. streaming customers, and 29.4 million total streaming customers. In addition, revenue was up 8% to $945 million for the same period.
As of mid-March 2013, Netflix had 33 million subscribers. That number increased to 36.3 million subscribers (29.2 million in the U.S.) in April 2013. As of September 2013, for that year's third quarter report, Netflix reported its total of global streaming subscribers at 40.4 million (31.2 million in the U.S.). By the fourth quarter of 2013, Netflix reported 33.1 million U.S. subscribers. By the second quarter of 2014, there were more than 50 million subscribers globally.
- "Netflix Management". Netflix. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- Hastings, Reed; Wells, David (February 3, 2014). "Netflix, Inc. - Annual Report ". ir.netflix.com. Netflix. Archived from the original on March 7, 2014. Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- "NETFLIX INC 2013 Annual Report Form (10-K)" (XBRL). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. February 3, 2014.
- "Where is Netflix available?". Netflix.com.
- TechCrunch. “Netflix.” Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- "40 Amazing Netflix Statistics and Facts". DMR - Digital Marketing Ramblings. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "Netflix delivers 1 billionth DVD". MSNBC. February 25, 2007.
- "Netflix Q1 Earnings Up 88%, Adds 3.M Subscribers". SeekingAlpha. April 25, 2011.
- Joseph Tartakoff. "The paidContent 50: The Most Successful Digital Media Companies in the U.S.". paidContent. Archived from the original on July 19, 2011.
- "The woes of Netflix: Looks bleak". The Economist. October 27, 2012. Retrieved July 2, 2013.
- "Netflix 4Q 2012 Earnings Show 2 Million User Surge In Subscriber Base" Huffington Post Retrieved February 4, 2013
- Paskin, Willa (March 19, 2013). "Netflix Resurrected Arrested Development. Next Up: Television Itself". Wired (website) (New York City, New York: Condé Nast). Archived from the original on March 8, 2014. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- The Associated Press (July 22, 2013). "By The Numbers: Netflix subscribers". Yahoo! News (Yahoo). Archived from the original on March 7, 2014. Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- Stelter, Brian (October 21, 2013). "Netflix Hits Milestone and Raises Its Sights". The New York Times (New York City, New York: NYTC). ISSN 0362-4331. Archived from the original on March 8, 2014. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "Netflix Seen Reporting U.S. Web Users Grew to 33.1 Million". Bloomberg News/Newsmax. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- Samantha Sharf (July 21, 2014). "Netflix Eyes Global Streaming Domination As It Crosses 50 Million Subscriber Mark". Forbes. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- Balise, Julie (January 16, 2014). "Netflix original documentary gets Oscar nomination - The Technology Chronicles". blog.sfgate.com. Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- Kung, Michelle (January 16, 2014). "Egypt Documentary 'The Square' Could Put Netflix in Winner's Circle at Oscars". The Wall Street Journal Speakeasy Blog (New York City, New York: News Corp). ISSN 0099-9660. OCLC 781541372. Archived from the original on March 8, 2014. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
In the image below, you can see a graph with the evolution of the times that people look for Netflix. And below it, you can see how many pieces of news have been created about Netflix in the last years.
Thanks to this graph, we can see the interest Netflix has and the evolution of its popularity.
What do you think of Netflix?You can leave your opinion about Netflix here as well as read the comments and opinions from other people about the topic.
It's important that all of us leave our opinions about Netflix to have a better knowledge about it: