You will see other people's opinions about Masturbation and you will find out what the others say about it.
Also, you will see opinions about other terms. Do not forget to leave your opinion about this topic and others related.
Masturbation is the self-sexual stimulation of the genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys or combinations of these. Mutual masturbation, mutual manual stimulation of the genitals between partners, can be a substitute for sexual penetration.
Studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation. Various medical and psychological benefits have been attributed to a healthy attitude toward sexual activity in general and to masturbation in particular. No causal relationship is known between masturbation and any form of mental or physical disorder.
Masturbation has been depicted in art since prehistoric times and is mentioned and discussed in very early writings. In the 18th and 19th centuries, some European theologians and physicians described it as "heinous", "deplorable", and "hideous", but during the 20th century, these taboos generally declined. There has been an increase in discussion and portrayal of masturbation in art, popular music, television, films, and literature. Today, religions vary in their views of masturbation; some view it as a spiritually detrimental practice, some see it as not spiritually detrimental, and others take a situational view. The legal status of masturbation has also varied through history and masturbation in public is illegal in most countries.
In the West, masturbation in private or with a partner is generally considered a normal and healthy part of sexual enjoyment. Animal masturbation has been observed in many species, both in the wild and in captivity.
- "Masturbation - Is Masturbation Normal or Harmful? Who Masturbates? Why Do People Masturbate?". WebMD. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2011-08-17.
- Based on "masturbation" in Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition, Merriam-Webster, Inc., 2003
- Hallikeri, Vinay R.; Gouda, Hareesh S.; Aramani, Sunil C.; Vijaykumar, A.G.; Ajaykumar, T.S. (July–December 2010). "MASTURBATION—AN OVERVIEW". Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (New Delhi: Medicolegal Society) 27 (2): 46–49. ISSN 0971-1929. "Today, masturbatory act is considered as a healthy practice when done in private and an offence if done in the public in most of the countries."
- "Breeding Soundness Examination of the Stallion". Petplace.com. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- Bagemihl, Bruce (1999). Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity. St. Martin's Press. ISBN 0-312-19239-8.
- For further references, see also the main article Animal sexuality#Autoeroticism (masturbation).
In the image below, you can see a graph with the evolution of the times that people look for Masturbation. And below it, you can see how many pieces of news have been created about Masturbation in the last years.
Thanks to this graph, we can see the interest Masturbation has and the evolution of its popularity.
What do you think of Masturbation?You can leave your opinion about Masturbation here as well as read the comments and opinions from other people about the topic.
It's important that all of us leave our opinions about Masturbation to have a better knowledge about it: